There are five main steps to implementing Safeter.
- Inform your employees that you are going to be using Safeter
- Set up your office locations
- Set up your health check details (optional)
- Set up employee scheduling (optional)
- Bulk upload a list of your employees
1. Inform your employees that you are going to be using Safeter
We recommend that you inform your employees ahead of time that you are choosing Safeter as a tool to help collectively keep everyone safe. Here is some sample text that you can use either by emailing them, in Slack, in Microsoft Teams, etc -- often multiple channels is the most effective.
2. Set up your office locations
In Safeter's web app, under Company Settings (lower left navigation when you are logged in), you can enter all of your office locations. This is useful for reporting by office location, localized alerts, and employee scheduling must be set up for each office.
3. Set up your health check details (optional)
You may have already set up your health check for employees during the 3 minute setup process. But if you want to edit it at any time you can do this from the Edit Survey button at the upper left
of the Home screen. Here you can change how often you want the survey to go out to employees, and which office locations should receive it.
4. Set up employee scheduling (optional)
Employee scheduling allows you to setup how employees can return to the office, how many can be there at any one time, etc. You can set this up by visiting the Scheduling tab on the left hand side of the Home screen. If you need more help, please visit this article.